Friday, June 14, 2013

Mercy Johnson Wants Her Husband To Impregnate Her Again

 
 Since became a mum, she’s been on hiatus focusing on motherhood. But, it seems she won’t be away too long.
While we faithfully await her re-emergence, Africa Magic crew get an interview with her where she dished a little bit about motherhood, family life and her decision to ensure she return to labour room in next 12 months. She has started preparing herself already…

We haven’t heard from you since you’ve had a baby, how is motherhood treating you?
Motherhood is great, it’s so magical and special. Taking care of my child and spending time with her is inexplicable and fun. Any plans to have any more children in the future?
Yes of course, once Purity is a year old, labour room here I come .
You’ve been abroad a while, do you have any plans to take over Hollywood?
I don’t live abroad, I’m a based in Naija. I only went to the US to have my baby.
There’s a rumour that you have a reality show coming up, is it true?
I love the Hollywood dream too but I hope and wish we could bring Hollywood home to Nigeria but, there’s no reality show for me unless Africa Magic is offering me one. My husband certainly won’t buy into it because he is too private. So what’s a reality show about Mercy Johnson Okojie going to be like without him?
Tell us a bit about who Mercy is when she’s not on our screens?
I am just a girl next door, actually, woman next door. I’m calm, humble, hard working and positive about everything life has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment